Acupuncture has a great deal to offer in the treatment of Cancer in a number of ways
– It can be used to fight the cancer and build up your immune system.
– It can be used effectively in conjunction with Western Medicine.
– It can be used to alleviate the side effects of Chemotherapy, radiotherapy. The side effects to Chemo and that can be damaging to energy, blood, essence (from a Chinese perspective). Acupuncture comes into it’s own here and from my experience plays an essential role in helping restoring the body’s balance, strengthening the immune system, reducing the side effects such as Nausea, loss of appetite (see list below)
- Acugraph (The Science behind Acupuncture)– This software that measures energy levels for all organs. You can see on a weekly basis the improvements that are made on your bar Chart.
For more information contact us at 086 3529164 or complete the form.
What can Acupuncture do to help anyone that has Cancer?
- Strengthens the Immune System.
- Keeps your emotions at bay.
- Helps with the side effects – e.g. Nausea, Insomnia, energy levels, headaches.
- Reduces toxins.
- Better percentage of finishing course of chemotherapy.
- Relaxes, Improves your overall feeling of wellbeing.
- Reduces Pain
- Increases Your Appetite.
- Helps with Constipation/Diarrhoea
- Reduces Tiredness.
- Reduces Hot Flushes
- Reduces Anxiety
Is Acupuncture Safe?