Is Stress ruining your life, has it become a way of life?
Stress – 21st Century Slow Silent Killer
Does Your Life Seem
- Full Of Hassles, deadlines, demands?
- Do you find yourself easily irritated, emotional?
- Do you find yourself easily frustrated, emotionless, and agitated?
- Is there enough hours in the days.
- Are you getting any ‘YOU’ time.
- Are you constantly feeling physically and mentally tired?
If this is you contact Glanmire Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy Clinic at 086-3529164
Duo Health is the most complete tool to reduce your stress levels.
- Corks Only Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy Clinic
- Live Hypnosis Recording so that you can Hypnotize yourself anytime compounding positive suggestions, meditation and visualisation techniques.
- Acugraph (The Science behind Acupuncture) – A Software that measures energy levels for all organs.
If you would like to destress, contact us at 086 3529164 or complete the form.
Acupuncture for stress can be very effective as it can identify which organ is affected. If there is anxiety, depression, insomnia in the system the Heart is the primary organ to be treated, if digestion is affected we treat the stomach etc. By strengthening these organs, this will in turn reduce stress levels within the system.
Studies have shown that up to 100,000 people in Ireland suffer with stress at any one time. Hypnotherapy helps to reduce this by giving positive suggestions to your subconscious mind. Studies have shown that Hypnotherapy can quickly give you natural stress relief and anxiety reduction. A perfect solution to stress/anxiety is the state of deep relaxation experienced during Hypnotherapy. You’re not meant to live in a constant state of stress. Effects of Hypnotherapy are found to be superior to those of conventional relaxation methods. Hypnotherapy is where the body relaxes and your brain waves slow down. This is the opposite when you suffer from stress and anxiety. It’s a way to help you retrain your subconscious mind to achieve positive changes and calm your emotions. Studies have shown that the Hypnosis group reported a 56% in their stress levels whereas the other group reported an increase of 10%.